Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thus Far: What would it be like if EVERYONE Cared?

Wow what would it be like if everyone cared. If everyone put maximum effort into making sure that every animal planet bug and humans needs were met? That's kinda boggling to think about. It's something I think i might go over board on trying to do all the time for others. But then again... what if we all do? What if we all really met each others needs daily? That would be amazing. What if we all really honestly loved so hard it was like double rainbows everyday. Well each day we can do a little something even if we are not int he best mood or don't have money or just don't understand how to help more than the small bit that we did. Tell people about stuff that is going on in the world that we need to know about.
  1. Discovered: Biggest ever black hole that is so big it could swallow our ENTIRE solar system
  2. London's Bike Superhighways Bring 70% Increase in Cycling 
  3. In Haiti, Corporations Profit While People Suffer 
  4. Stop Global Warming http://bit.ly/TJZ2w 
  5. Get your MASTERS in Global Environmental Change http://bit.ly/gIuYoc 
  6. Click to Donate FOR FREE! http://bit.ly/4n9eXf 
  7. Tell The U.S To Leave The Whales Alone And Stop The Japanese And Not Sea Shepherd! http://bit.ly/ibCF4Z 
Here is a lovely bit of lovely. They don't come much more talented or good looking than this man below. He and his band 30 Seconds to Mars have been fighting for the environment and animal welfare for a long time now and I really find that to be the epitome of cool. For all the amazing achievements under Jared Leto's belt finding the strength each day to wake up and face the news that is out there is hard stuff. Not only that he just recently got back from Haiti where he was helping out with some of the devastation. To me nothing is more beautiful than a divine heart that tries to heal the world. This heart just happens to be wrapped in the sexiest man ever. Smitten is an understatement.



Anyone want a BJ?


How? I want one but how?




Musings for my muse: If the sun was setting on the last day of my life and I was thinking of anything it would be of you. Either because I would have wanted you to be there or because you were. I can't imagine you in my life or out of it. It's perplexing. I am so tortured by love that goes completely unrequited so often. I feel bound by a drawer an artist that is doodling out my life and I have no control. If only I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment