Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thus Far: 1

There is a lot of stuff going on in the world today. It's hard to know where you head is at sometimes. Most of the time we can get pretty damn down in the dumps trying to cope. It's important to remember that there is more good stuff going on in the world today than not so just buck up and follow your heart and follow my blog and lets just have some fun y'all. You are going to come to find that I love 30 Seconds to Mars more than the average bear.This is me many pictures of me. Lots. And the back ground music is that of a cover done by 30 Seconds to Mars.



It wasn't in my head at the beginning it just started small and grew into an addiction. You were always in the back of my mind hovering like a light stunned bug getting ever closer to it's doom. I am so close to you now I feel doomed to love you forever. I can't stop staring at your light. Its a spark in my heart that is now a volcano and I can't stop spewing love everywhere hot destructive love. you were my muse and now you are my life. You inspired me now you engulf me. I can't think straight its amazing. Like the thought of you blankets all other things. Nothing seems as important as wonderful as stunning as tempting. Every thought is a feeling that drives me forward to create your comfort your hopes and your dreams. Love you curious thing I can't stand it give me more something to live off of for a while anything.

7 ways sex makes you look great

"If we have a positive mental attitude, then even when surrounded by hostility, we shall not lack inner peace." ~ Dalai Lama






Once a long time ago I was pretty much homeless. All I had was my bike my guitar and my crap ass laptop from the 90's. I was Wondering around Windsor and I went into a vinyl shop. I found a signed copy of Dreaming by Blondie. I went back to the store everyday to hold that thing. I didn't have money to buy it or a place to keep it. I just visited it everyday till I headed out of town.


This was recorded on my birthday and this is the man that will change your life and how you see everything. John Halcyon Styn. He is very wise very sweet and super sexy.


This is the first Strawberry Shortcake I ever got.

This is a very very very nice looking penis on a very very nice looking man.


This is the Dalai Lama doing his first internet meeting with Chinese Diplomats.

Everyone needs to dress like this for world peace.




This is the perfect body of Jared Leto. I am delusional overthis wonderful man.



  1. Stop Iceland's Cruel Whale Slaughter:
  2. Join the Fish Fight now
  3. Together, we can help save the whales

No comments:

Post a Comment