Saturday, January 29, 2011

A day in the life of me

Up date on me. Well my tummy is being good and bad depends. I think that there is a bit of a something going around since before Christmas but... my Doctor thinks its an ulcer. Fine whatever I will heal it. In the meantime I am not allowed to stress. That is one of my laws in life anyway so I don't know how I got so stressed. Well I do. Since having to move back to this small town I don't have any friends to hang out with. Period none. Just the people in this building I live in. Which I love a lot. They are my lovely little angels. The little old lady down the hall Joyce is a hoot. We shoot the shit all the time. Amazing that I can relate to an 84 year old woman so well. But I know about life and so does she. But it can be a little stressful not having peers. Some happy to break up the grief I have been going through. My uncle passed away prior to Christmas and the little old man I had tea with and chatted with in the halls of my building everyday passed on Christmas day. That on top of I had to go to an "examinations for discovery" which is a thing prior to court to see if the defending party has any chance in hell to win the case against a jury. It was about me getting smoked by the car while riding my bike. But they don't just start in at the day of the accident. They start at "So where where you born?" And basically trace your life to that very day. And if anyone knows my life... it's sucked hard moose wang which set me off like a cannon. Plus I have been diligently helping out with my fave bands causes which align to my own that I have been working on as well. But waking up each day to trying to save the world was starting to really get to me as well. Crying about so many different things everyday and every morning waking up to tears was starting to blow monkey balls. So I have to get back into my happy dappy pappy clappy mode.














No comments:

Post a Comment