Sunday, January 16, 2011

  1. Climate Change Messaging That Shreds http://bit.ly/dTIp0f
Time is all we have and it's really short. Our fingers are full of sand that is tumbling as we hope and hope with little to no idea how to go about making our hopes come true. I am trying to maintain my morals and ethics and reach my goals and it doesn't work. I don't know what to do sometimes. I have to sit down and get my act together. But some days I just don't care. Sometimes I feel like I have to have someone to do it for. A friend. A family member. A lover. Oh damn. Yeah. A lover I would do anything for. Damn.


But most of the time I can't find any real defining reason to do anything but meditate to find enlightenment. Everything else seems so unimportant: besides cultivating compassion. I wanna sing to people and heal them. I wanna tootle around on my bike and learn how to grow stuff in a garden and make things from that food I grow. Yet I have so many outside sources of information telling me to do so many other things. Like I am missing out on life if I don't and not experiencing this and that. I wouldn't mind having a little electric car. Tootling about from gig to gig in that singing to people. Meditating doing tai chi singing giving out reiki to people visiting hospitals planting a tree each place I go. Wouldn't that be nice? I could have people follow me in their electric cars and we could caravan about singing and dancing and planting trees and meditating and riding bikes helping sick people giving aid to the animals: whatever just being a caravan of really nice chill people that like to listen to me entertain them. Nothing wrong with that dream. I like it. I could have a nice little wood free home in the forest that people could come and visit me at and I could put on art shows and have a little farm and garden that fed me. Nothing wrong with that dream. I could get many people to enjoy that. I could do that. I wouldn't need to make a CD I would just have my music on the internet from Itunes. Then I wouldn't be making waste. Just music. And I could get really well known and my fans would all be super chill peeps with lots of heart. They would love my music and my voice and loving the healing and the reiki and they would want to do tai chi with me and meditate.  And then I could go practice tai chi with that tai chi master I want to practice with that would be awesome. That would be my little Beatles go to India thing. Then I would take all my caravan to sick countries that needed help and we would help them. We would be very good people that did very good things for the planet and people and animals. My live should would be so spectacular. Everyone would be astounded. I would do all this and nothing would ever go wrong and everyone would all be happy because that's my vision. Just being a nice chill person that sings and helps and blows peoples minds with my music. Thats all I wanted. Thats all I ever wanted. I wonder. If I could change the world like that? Perhaps.




No comments:

Post a Comment