Monday, November 21, 2011

What do you think of guys with shaved heads? Hot or not?

I don't know why this has perplexed me so much right now. LOL

I myself have shaved my head and had so many compliments on how stunning I looked.

I like so many different styles its so hard to say I think that is why I can't come up with a hot or not answer because what is hot to me isn't so much the style of the hair or clothes the person wears but how they wear it and the person rocking it.

I am not going to go full out and say I ma souly sold on personality I like a stunning man like the next girl... but he can shave his head or rock a mullet and I will date him no matter what if his heart is gold.

I would have to see what you look like to be able to answer this honestly because shaved is not for everyone. Every really hot people can look a little messed up with a shaved head.

But then you shave the head of someone who is very unique looking and all of a sudden they are even more stunning than you could have imagined.

You do whatever you want.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment