Saturday, October 8, 2011

Your great awkward moment was...?

I don't have many... It's not so much that I feel awkward... that isn't the issue... it's that I am so over confidant and the things I would say are so intense that I find myself silent holding back mountains of over the top personality traits that are not very common and that silence makes me feel like I have made the person I am with awkward so I just end up walking away. Anyone who really knows me knows how fucking friendly and boisterous I can get... and anyone who really really knows me knows how silent and aloof I can be. I know I can take over a room at the drop of a hat... with any comment or even just my voice. It's very hard to let other people exist around me sometimes... so I just shut the fuck up and step back more often than not so I don't wreck other peoples time with one up comments or stealing their thunder. I have watched my friends do that to each other over the years and I have watch myself trying to keep up with the jones in social situations and it makes me fucking ill so I don't. The only thing that is awkward about me is romance. Romance in it's blooming stages is a fumbling hand in a bag of hopes.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment