Friday, October 21, 2011

Would you rather research something on the internet or talk to someone who has actually experienced what you are researching? Why?

Oh talk to someone defiantly. To sit and feel the story they tell and touch them in a hand shake. To sit quiet and examine those features change as the events pass through their lips. I love examining people. I love people one on one. I love groups if I am preforming or speaking but I adore the art of conversation and after a certain number of people that art is lost unless you are with well mannered people which is a rarity. People fascinate me I even fascinate myself. When I see myself reacting in hardwired ways to situations I will stop and think what is making me feel this way or that or whatever sometimes when I try to over ride that it gets worse. But I if got to talk to The Dali Lama or Osho or some guru I would so down in my space. Or a good philosopher. Mostly I like spiritualist tho because they tame vices and adore manners and such. but they can be the ones that will say the most deep cutting things to a person to serve the purpose of making people aware. But man it cuts when they observe you. A Zen master will dive you fucking nuts.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment