Thursday, September 8, 2011

Is everything in human life about money or are there other things ruling human behavior? If so, what are they? Who rules?

Money doesn't even really exist. It's a big game a bunch of children pretended was real and now it's out of control. Cuz really? They break a rock off a mountain and say pay me for it. They run water into a house that is sitting beside a lake and say pay me for it. They grow food that if we had not stopped teaching each other how to do and hunt for we could have as much as we needed and they say pay me. They want paper. They cut down a tree and give you wood for paper. Do you see? It's not sane. We put the power behind money... not the other way around. Without insane human behaviour the concept of money is wasted on every other living and non living thing on the planet. What does a wolf need with money? Was does the half dead Somalian need with a check? What is that paper going to do for them? Give them life? Make their life easier? Do you think a half dead junkie can in the throws of an overdoes is thinking if I only had money I would live through this? Look around you at all the stuff you traded you life for. You traded your life for that TV. You traded your life for this computer. You worked at a job you didn't like so you could ask me is it worth it. No it's not. To ask me if everything is about it. No it's not. Money isn't gonna save your soul, the planet or stop death. It's a game humanity plays and the only rule is have some. And very few people care how they get it.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment