Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Do you run away emotionally when someone gets too close to you?

I don't think so. But I don't think anyone that I would like to get close to wants to actually get close to me. I don't think the people I fall in love with are capable of falling in love with me and I think that is how I keep safe sorta. It just hurts and makes me think I am ugly and not worth loving. Mostly. I demand a lot of intelligence and emotional maturity from people. I can't date mental and emotional midgets. But I can't date people who don't actually want to love me out right and announce it to the world. And those that do... I don't get off on. I don't have any terrible vices, I am good looking and smart and talented super laid back, compassionate and devoted and hardworking and I strive to be wise. It's not too much to ask for someone who can match that and treat me with respect. I like humble people that can stand in a spotlight of their greatness and not have to act like there is need for it nor be ever striving to be in that spotlight rather just to be doing wonderful things and making the world awesome as they can. Spotlights fall on deserving people still. Goodwill and respectable talent is still something people hold in high standings. I think I am off topic. I prize emotional maturity and self respect in myself and others.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment