Sunday, August 28, 2011

What do you wish you were better at?

Getting my music career going. I have a tenancy towards humility and service for others and I find it hard to promote myself or toot my own horn. I would also like to be much better at my music as well singing and such. Tai chi as well I would love to be a tai chi master and become enlightened. I would really like to know how to live in the world and not be of it. I don't know how to not give 100% into everything so It's very hard for me to learn main things because I get so focused and want to do my best at everything I do so some things get way sided while i Have my focus on something else and that really messes with the ability to do others things. Like I am talking intense focus. Like nothing else in the world exists.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment