Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I was Meant to Die with You

It would be an honor to die with you. I will live off of bread and sing nothings into the sweetness of your ear. We shall pass into after lives of our own creation and search no more for answers that never mattered. We shall hope we did this all right. We shall hope that we got a thumbs up and I will cry as you pass. I will cry so hard and I will want nothing more than to join you after that moment. I will cry when you pass. I will want nothing more than to follow you over. I will cry with you as you go as I know you will miss me so. Be my ghost if you must. I will hold your vaporous form in my arms day and night. I will wait till the last breath departs my flesh and we will never ever part. What a beautiful thing to die with you. That sadness will break me, halve me and I will never be able to love more perfectly than I did the moment you left.

No comments:

Post a Comment