Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Its called procrastination prior to going to the gym.

I like to think of my self as an optimistic idealist with a hatred of societies lack of MY vision.

It's always good to be passionate about something even the little things.

I am trying to figure out who's eyes are bigger the above bush baby's or Jared Leto's who could easily pass for anime in real life.


The poo this Winnie will poo will be epic.

I am clearly fucking fabulous at all times. Know this and never question it.

If I were a box person I would be this box person.

Jared Leto took this picture and clearly its the best picture of the best bike in the best world.
 
Purple roses are given to a loved one who you have fallen in love with at first site.

This is an amazing drawing of me by my dwarf wife Nicole.

Me and Jared Leto in a few more years. I SWEAR.

Well it's a good fucking thing this is the truth. Cuz I sure as hell am waddling to the gym when I am done this stupid blog.

Its very important to teach children at a young age that exercise is important so they can be a size zero and fabulous. ;)

This is the story of my life. Beating off the sexy people with a stick because they want my unicorn lovin'. I am glad I have finally found someone who relates to my pain.






2 comments: