Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Better Tummy Smoothie

1 tsp of ground flax seed
1 tsp of ginger powder
1 tsp spurlaina
1 ampule of ginseng
3 strawberries
hand full of blueberries
Pineapple Juice (fill your fave glass to 3/4 full and pour onto ingredients)
Blend in blender, pour back into fave glass (which should not be totally full) and enjoy!



Let it be known I don't hate anything. I just find life far too complicated when it is essentially very simple to live. Suffering sucks don't cause it or revel in it. Yet people will do odd things to others very manipulative things to make themselves feel better about themselves and very out right ignorant hurtful things to simply make others feel terrible on many levels.

I am not unaware of the wonderful things people do to love each other. But even then it is often tainted in some way. One person having to cohorse another into showing affection, one person receiving majority of attention. People saying that one person never does enough for the other to show the love they feel. One person making the other person love them just enough to keep them around so they have someone to make them feel good about themselves when that person falls in love with them and they deny that person their commitment so they will continue to woo and make the other feel special. Power struggles in relationships are pointless hurtful and unwise.

But mostly my distaste for humanity lies in the treatment of animals and the environment. We are rather disgusting. The other night my dear friend Alfred in his sleepy state asked me what was going on in the world and what was wrong with the environment. Which is a flood gate of unbridled information I have.

It has been my honor for years to fight along side mother nature to save her life. But only till the social networks begun did I have the distinct pleasure of aligning with others of my mindset.

Everything we have today that makes our lives comfortable is literally an abomination against the laws of nature. Our ignorant actions have once again brought about our demise as it has with so many human nations prior. However this time. We are taking everything. I MEAN EVERYTHING with us as we die.

I am optimistic though. I am optimistic that humans will understand become enlightened and stop. Stop everything. Hold still. Be calm. Not worry. Work together. Let go. And love.

In the meantime I am going to live in a tree house you are welcome to visit me if your not a complete ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment