Thursday, May 19, 2011

How do you tell your boyfriend what's bothering you?

It takes me a lot of time to really get to the point that I can tell whats the crux of my problem when I get to that point then I can tell them what is the matter. Otherwise I just am very quiet trying to figure stuff out. If it is between him and I: I give it some time to let the emotional stuff drain out and the insecurities that have come into place and are draining my soul. I mostly just start talking after that. I don't say we need to talk or lets talk or something. I just talk and give it an air of importance to me. I have over my life really learned to down play really big issues accidentally just through really not understanding the importance it has to my mental health. Sometimes I just don't feel like figuring stuff out too cuz it can get really complex. Sometimes I don't even know why I am upset. I get really bad hormonal shifts monthly that make me really expressive. If you will. Sometimes I just have to spend that time alone or I will end up hurting my relationship. And I hate getting it blamed on PMS because its more like the PMS gives me this drive to get shit I have been working through off my chest. I don't really understand it when guys listen to me though. Just recently a friend of mine said to me after I started realizing I was about to rant on environmentalism again to feel free to continue. I have so much to say all the time I rarely feel like anyone actually wants to hear what I have to say. Even if it means I will get really sad.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment