Thursday, May 19, 2011

How do you get past years of punishing yourself in your mind?

Insecurities are total bullshit. I just figured out how they play out in my everyday life. They are just like emotions but with specifics. And they pass. They are bogus and just a pack of lies total lies.I read this one passage the other day about insecurities. How the woman put it was so intense and pure that I understood what insecurities were in such a different way than I had ever seen them before. To the point that I no longer worry about who I am. I barely did in the first place but now I feel like I am free. All you do is remember that just like everything thoughts and emotions insecurities are nothing. They are figments. Purely for your Sadistic enjoyment. So recognize them when they arise and give them no power. Realize it's a passing thing that was instilled by this illusory world.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment