Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What's the rudest / craziest thing you've experienced?

A friend of a friend of mine was constantly touching me once and I was asking him to stop and he wouldn't and he was progressively getting more inappropriate. So I grabs his jugular vain. Not his neck like literally I grabbed his jugular vain with my hand like I was about to rip it out which I would have if my friend hadn't of stop me. My friend was upset with me that I would act like that and I stared at her like WTF? You watched me trying to escape your mentally retarded drugged out of his drunk ass mind friend who has been grabbing my ass tits and pussy for 30 minutes not and your pissed at me for threatening to remove his jugular if he touched spoke or looked at me one more time in the entire of his life breathing on earth. Fuck it there are hot lesbians in jail. ;)

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment